Monday, June 8, 2009

quick catch up


Zion is seriously one of the happiest/easiest babies I've ever encountered. She eats anything you give her. She sleeps from 6:30pm -7:30am and takes a three hour nap pretty much each day. She goes down and wakes up with a smile on her face. She loves to cuddle and is content with pretty much everyone (although I do have to say she favors her Uncles).

She is just pure entertainment! she keeps us laughing and saying Ohhh how cute all the time. Our little family is very blessed to have her as part of our own. We love you Zi-Zi

Principal Gent (my sister in law Kathryn) took end of the year class pictures and I have to say they turned out pretty dang good. I'll be posting Ellie and Gent's individual pictures on my next post. What a great time they had at preschool this year. I'm so thankful for all the moms who took part, but I'm especially grateful for Kathryn and all her hard work she put! It was smooth sailin and I now that that takes work.

Here is another picture Kathryn took from graduation. Ellie couldn't have been more thrilled to receive her diploma. Gent thought the idea of celebrating was great no matter what it was for. I can't believe Ellie is old enough for elementary school now. She's growing up so fast.

This is how we celebrated the start of the summer. Camping out in the living room watching cartoons and eating popcorn and candy. Ellie and Gent said that this night was one of the best nights ever. I love how the simple things really please the young.

6 comments:

Linda said...

Golly, she's cute! And Ellie going to big girl school--where does the time go!

The Clifts said...

Wow! Zion is Huge! She looks like she is walking perfectly and that is some cute hair!

Kathryn said...

Love the frog tent. That is what I love about kids. Even the smallest things make them happy! Thanks for the nice compliments. It is really the Mom's that make it run smooth! Can't wait for our trip!

Parri said...

I love Zion's curly hair! You have such a cute family Ruth.

Chelsea said...

Wow - loved the update! Zion is beautiful and getting so big ... such a mini-Ellie! Hope you guys are doing well - we miss you!

The Salisbury's said...

Ohh Ruth, your kids are getting so big! McKenna starts school this year as well. I'm sure there will be a few tears shed that day. I cried a couple days ago when she rode her bike w/o her training wheels. How time just flies by!

Scrap Pages

>