Sunday, June 6, 2010

Ellie's Kindergarten Graduation


Heliane has officially finished her first year in Elementary school! She had an amazing time learning, making friends, and falling in love with her teacher. I constantly hear her saying "I wonder what Mrs. Moore would think of this?", "I need to share this with Mrs. Moore.", or "I just love Mrs Moore!". If I'd let her she would talk about her non stop! Mrs Moore was fantastic and I am so grateful for all the talents she shared with Heliane. She is going to be missed a lot. Thanks Mrs Moore!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

How cute! We are hoping to stay at Floyd and have Hanna in her class!

Unknown said...

Didn't realize Danny is signed in, it's me, Jen.

Jess said...

That is just adorable!! So sweet!

Cassidy Durf said...

Your kids are adorable!!!

Congratulations Ellie! Time flies! She will be in 6th grade before you know it! I know I shock my mom every year on my first day of school!

I'm your newest follower!

~Cassidy Eliza
Cassidydurf.blogspot.com

Scrap Pages

>