Friday, August 28, 2009

It's game time


Ellie started soccer a couple of weeks ago and just had her first game. She is a budding soccer champ! Her enthusiasm for her team, kicking soccer balls, the coach, the color of her uniform and the team name Purple Butterflies really helps. She loves having three of her favorite little girlfriends, Lexa, Tayla, and cousin Emily, on the team with her. She also loves that her aunt Kathryn is the coach and that I get to help assist in coaching.

Goooooo Purple Butterflies!!

5 comments:

Linda said...

I loved reading your blogs and catching up on the latest in the Tim and Ruth Sutton family. I am a proud great-aunt of Ellie and Gent. What great things they are doing, having a birthday and being happy, playing soccer and lovin' the uniform, and of course kindergarten. Give them a hug from me and tell them how proud I am and that I love them.

Jemaica said...

Very cute! I think my favorite thing about all this is the name of the team, haha that's awesome!

Serene is my name, not my life! said...

Hey girl! Very cute. I haven't been in the "reading of blogs" world lately, things have been a bit on the crazy side. But it was fun to catch up.

Love your little family!

Mindie said...

She looks adorable in her soccer outfit! I am sad that Allyssa could not be on the same team. But...Utah has a greater pull. I miss you guys.

Jess said...

oh, THAT is CUTE!!! Go purple butterflies! Jared would be very proud!

Scrap Pages

>