Tuesday, July 20, 2010

plahasdizneedoccm= PlayHouseDisney.com

Gent was sitting in front of the computer last night just staring at the screen. Or that's what it seemed to Tim. When Tim asked Gent what he was doing he said I'm trying to get to play house Disney. That's when Tim noticed Gent quietly sounding that out and little by little finding the keys he thought he should type. This is what Tim read in the search bar plahasdizneedoccm. Pretty dang smart. Good thing we've got a good filter on the computer. Who knows where it would have brought him.

9 comments:

The Clifts said...

That is the cutest thing ever!

Kelly said...

SO CUTE and SMART! You guys are some of my favorite people :)!

Linda said...

That is amazing! He spelled it the way it should be spelled! See you soon!

Kathy said...

He's a genius!

PeavoyMom said...

I love it Ruth!!! He's so smart and cute!

Anonymous said...

Fashion always changes itself but there is a need to introduce something unusual. Moncler Maya Black Men Jackets has improved its variety so much due to which their name is roamed around everywhere.

Elle Uy said...

hey, I would love to send you the calendar but I can't seem to find your email add. Please email me at switcheroom@gmail.com

thanks!

Colleen said...

So cute and so smart. I love it.

Seattle Real Estate

fortbrownie said...

Just peaking in...Diane

Scrap Pages

>